Thursday, November 26, 2015



Missy Lynn Palette
Eyeshadows and Baked Highlighters

Go and get this at BHCosmetics.com
I know I'm so late putting up this review but better late than never. This is one of my favorite palettes of all time. The best part of this palette is the two baked highlighters. A glow from within is what I call it. Missy gave us the best of both worlds, she chose a gold and rose gold highlighter. Which can be used for all skin tones. The very first eyeshadow is a frosty white shadow, I mix that shade and the gold highlighter to achieve my beautiiful highlight above. The eyeshadows are great as well there are 6 different ones, Missy incorporated great neutral and color shades I love it. There is a great purple shade in this palette, purple is my favorite color.

Congrats Missy Lynn please go and subscribe to her Youtube channel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment